Sunday, October 29, 2023

How's it going?

 

It is going well, I decided to incorporate food pictures since it is my second favorite thing to photograph. I am a foodie and love taking good quality pictures of my food that I make along with posting the recipe if and when I am asked. I thought about starting a Tik Tok just to show off my cooking skills and maybe get into making cooking videos down the road. This picture was the final product from me when I made my first batch of stuffed shells. I made them with ground beef, sauce and cheese. These turned out very good and of course I had to make sure i captured a good photo before I dove right in and enjoyed it. I have noticed where my passions are and I am happy to say throughout this process I have come to realize if I am outside, I am usually taking pictures of landscapes and nature and if I'm inside I am most likely taking pictures of food I made that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you learn from this project?

  I learned how many pictures I actually take on a daily basis. I have recently been struggling with mental health and these last few months...