Sunday, October 29, 2023

What did you learn from this project?

 

I learned how many pictures I actually take on a daily basis. I have recently been struggling with mental health and these last few months have been the worst. I think I have finally found a hobby that combines both of my favorite interest in one, being outside which allows me to capture cool landscapes and areas and the second being a foodie and also liking to stay inside where it warm and still being able to take good quality photos. One thing i would like to work on is my presentation more specifically when it comes to food, some chefs take great pictures and often set the plate up a specific way to make it look nicer and more appeasing to the naked eye. This project was one of my favorites and I am glad I can share all of these cool pictures and food ideas with people who are interested. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you learn from this project?

  I learned how many pictures I actually take on a daily basis. I have recently been struggling with mental health and these last few months...