Sunday, October 29, 2023

How did i get started?


 I decided to do photography for my blog project. I chose photography because I have always loved taking pictures and capturing memories that last a lifetime. My plan for this project is to take some landscape/object pictures. I have a very good camera that has 10x zoom and can capture very intricate things most other cameras cannot. Something I also like about taking pictures is you can sometimes catch things you didn't expect. I like taking pictures of nature and sometimes I am Suprise to see I captured an animal in the distance or something cool with nature, it's always the best feeling. I live near the Rapid City, which is where the black hills are located, we travel there often to just decompress, and I always make sure to bring my camera and take as many pictures as I can. I even take some I like so much that I end up printing and hanging in our house.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you learn from this project?

  I learned how many pictures I actually take on a daily basis. I have recently been struggling with mental health and these last few months...