Sunday, October 29, 2023

Hows it going?

 So far it is going well. I love getting outside and just being in nature. It helps me not only release stress, but it helps me just being the moment and mindful. So far it has been going well I went out early this morning for a walk and took some landscaping photos by the water and some of a little forestry area. I also went out last night and took some of the snow we got her this weekend. I like taking photos in the snow because the snow just makes photos and sceneries look so much brighter, I love it. I like just going for a drive and then if I see something pretty or unique, I will stop and capture it the best I can and then edit it if needed. The weather has been cold so it hasn't been super easy to want to go outside but I also live in an area where I can just snap some great shots from our back deck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you learn from this project?

  I learned how many pictures I actually take on a daily basis. I have recently been struggling with mental health and these last few months...